7 Benefits Women Can Get from Masturbation November 12, 2018 – Posted in: Sex Advice – Tags: darwin escorts
Masturbation is not exactly a conversation topic that a lot of people are comfortable with. Well, it’s nothing but a filthy, unproductive activity, right? WRONG! Masturbation actually has a lot of benefits, and women should definitely give themselves more lovin’ from time to time. Masturbation can benefit your overall wellness by relieving stress, helping you get better sleep, and simply allowing you to be more comfortable and in tune with your body.
Here are 7 benefits that women can get from masturbation.
- It will enhance your sex life. Masturbation is a great way for you to learn more about your body and to discover exactly what makes you feel good. Being able to explore and know your body will help you be more vocal in your partner. If you know the spots and moves that provide you with the best pleasure, you can easily tell your partner where and how to touch you.
- It can alleviate menstrual pain. Menstrual pain is plain torture. But the good thing is that you can relieve it with something fun! Having an orgasm means that you are experiencing uterine contractions, and these contractions can help hasten menstrual flow. So essentially, masturbating will help relieve cramps.
- It is a stress reliever. Why bother going yoga or spending money to get a massage when you can simply masturbate? It’s a great way to relax and relieve stress, and the best part is that it doesn’t have to cost anything.
- It can boost your mood. Orgasms trigger the release of endorphins, such as oxytocin and dopamine. These two can elevate your mood and simply help you be happier. If you ever feel down or sad, you know what to do.
- It can help you sleep. Typically, people feel sleepy after an orgasm. That is because orgasms help release body tension. An orgasm can also be exhausting for the body, which will help you fall into a slumber more quickly. Masturbation can also help you feel calm, which will make it easier for you to be able to sleep.
- You will feel more comfortable and confident with your body. You are stuck with your body forever – it’s simply one of the things that will stay with you for the rest of your life. One great way to be more in tune with your body is masturbation. It is important that you know how to please yourself and that you appreciate even your most delicate parts. Exploring your body will allow you to appreciate your anatomy and will help you become more confident and comfortable with what you have.
- It can help your body feel sexual even if you do not have a partner. Masturbation can surely keep your gears grinding and help keep tissues elastic. But apart from that, self-stimulation can also keep your brain sexual. A huge part of sex and arousal happens in the brain. Having sex, or masturbating in this case, leads your brain to think about sex more often, and hence, makes you want to have more sex. Someone who has not engaged in anything sexual for quite some time already is probably not thinking about it at all anymore.
Even without the above mentioned benefits, masturbation still rocks. It simply feels amazing! So go ahead and give yourself some love. You deserve it.